The Botswana Investment Trade Centre RSA Office, in collaboration with the SA-German Chamber of Commerce and Industry is pleased to invite you to an Online Forum on “DOING BUSINESS WITH BOTSWANA”
This online forum is ideal for investors in but not limited to the following sectors; Agriculture, Energy, Financial Services, Manufacturing, Tourism, Health, ICT, Education etc.
Botswana as an investment location offers the following investment climate- which is not limited to the following:
- Discounted Corporate tax of 15 % : for manufacturing, financial services and innovation led services whilst it is 22 % for other businesses
- There are no exchange controls so profits /dividends can be repatriated with no authorisation required
- There are no limitations on foreign ownership so your venture can be 100% foreign owned
- There is duty free importation of machinery to be used in production
- Literacy rate of 87 %, implying it is easy to upskill your unskilled workforce
- Zero tolerance for corruption
- As well as myriad trade agreements to export to at preferential rates e.g : Botswana Zimbabwe Free Trade Agreement, SACU, SADC, AGOA, SACU-EU, ACFTA etc for producers domiciled in Botswana.